Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree/s




We went out last weekend and picked up 2 trees for Christmas. One for my in-laws and one for our family. We got two beautiful trees and ours has a hint of blue (fits with our moods of late)

The photo I took of Cliff with the kids, well the tree on Cameron's right is ours, and the tree on his left is Mom and Dad's. We cannot wait until Dad can be home again to enjoy the tree and the family.

Cameron took the photo of Cliff and I. The youngest kids stayed home with Nonna and Grandpa.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

What a beautiful blog today! Your daddy says you look like your 20 Cath! And he's right. Way to go Cameron for taking that nice picture. And those three little angels amongst the trees-so wonderful. Love you, xxxooo

cathy said...

Oh how I would LOVE to be 20 again! the best years of my life xo