Thursday, May 01, 2008

6 Things

6 Things
I've been tagged by Alyson


The meme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry


So...Here is 6 things you probably did not need to know about me.

1) I am left handed

2) I am quite the klutz, and I have been known to fall down the stairs, or trip and fall.

3) I would consider getting a breast lift/implants with a tummy tuck if I need to when all of my weight is off

4) I always thought that I would have 3 boys

5) I thought babies would stay little longer, until I had my own kids and they grew up so quickly

6) I haven't stayed friends with anybody from high school.

O.K...now I am TAGGING 6 PEOPLE.


April

Cynthia

Laura

Pam

Jillian

No comments: