Monday, May 05, 2008

The last time...



These boots sure got a good use, six girls wore these booties!
I originally purchased these `girly`ones for Claire. And then I put them away. And then we had Carly, and she wore them, then Catie, then Caroline. Then they went to cousin Abigail. They got put away and pulled out for ONE MORE USE for our Courtney. I think I should write Robeez first and tell them what a good boot they make. And totally what a great purchase I made!
I am going to to put them into a wee shadow box for me to remember all of the sweet feet I have kissed over the years.
So many...sweet little toes and chubby feet.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I love these little shoes-ies. I remember with great love and affection all of the tiny little feet that wore them too. A shadow box is an appropriate honour for them. That is, unless....Amy or April need them. :)

Hope Walls said...

What a great hand-me-down. Serejane lived in hers. I often wonder if she might have stayed crawling longer had she not had the help of those grippy little soles helping her WALK at 9 months of age...

Kerry said...

Those Robeez are virtually indestructible. Now you just need a pair of the über stylish sheepskin-lined winter booties, in pink of course! ;)