Tuesday, November 21, 2006

barth o buddy burst and I feel better

Yes, last night...I started feeling better. I went to go to the washroom and I noticed blood, so I thought. Great, my period is back. But, the more investigating I did with a mirror, I figured out that the cyst burst. (really discusting lol but I wanted to share!)

I feel a lot better. The roid is shrinking and the UTI is gone. Antibiotics are finished on Friday. Saturday is the yearly Christmas party! Looking forward to that now! I am starting to feel like my good old self again! Yipee.

8 comments:

AmberW said...

Woohoo- yay for Bloody Cysts bursting, yah for roids shrinking, yay for UTI's fading off into thin air. SO glad to hear that you are starting to feel better:)

Andrea said...

I am happy to hear things are getting better!!! Yay!
Love to see you sometime.
Andrea

Mrs. Merriman said...

Die Bart die!! You will be in tip-top shape for Saturday :D

Carol Kerfoot said...

YIPEEEEEE * carol is running around dancing shakin de bum *

BYE BYE BART!

Allyson said...

Now you can shake your booty - but ONLY ON THE DANCEFLOOR!
Love you lots, Mom
xxxooo

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL... funny Mom.

cathy said...

Oh Mom lol!

Unknown said...

Oh you did write about the bursting o' the cyst!! Good gal! See we all wanted to know about it!!
Glad you're back to your old self again, Cath.
xoxo