Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekend Woes

Well, I still feel like poop. I am not really feeling better except for the uti. Caroline goes for her immunizations on Monday and I am going to tell my doc about my new problem of the "roids" or shall I say the largest walnut I have ever seen. I have been walking around with a cotton ball and witch hazel to give me some relief. The cyst is still very large. Maybe it can be drained. I am disappointed I will not be running tommorrow with my group, and not Monday either. Bummer ha ha right Carol!

I am now having facial breakouts around my nose and in between my chin and my lower lip. What the heck?! What next, well...another storm tomorrow that is what. I sure hope the power stays on this time.

Not much to report. I am trying to stay sane without my running, the kids have been crazy, coo coo, loco, exhausting. I don't have much patience left these days. I just want to feel better. I feel very run down I guess. Yeah, run down. Running out of steam.

Tomorrow I am home with the kids, and Cliff goes running. I am sure he will have a good run. I am very jealous about that lol. That means tomorrow I have not run in 1 week. bully for me.

I cannot wait until I can sit or stand without pain. It is hard to cope with 5 little ones who need me. They do not understand how bad I feel. It even hurts to lie in bed. boo hoo right. Haven't cried yet. And I won't cry over this. I just want to get better.

blah.

2 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

*hugs* hang in there chickie.

Unknown said...

Love you Cath xoxo