Friday, November 17, 2006

Bloggin about Bartholin

Yes, that is the name of my lovely cyst. Check out the info on that bad boy!

And, I have of course the first UTI of my life, (feeling much better when I pee) and now yes, the H word. Grrrhhh. Drats. All in the most sensitive areas of my body. I hurts to stands, sit and lay down. I hope everything starts going away soon. I am SO tired today. And, trying to get back on track from all of the power/roof troubles etc.

I had my follow up at my Doc's yesterday. The cyst has gone down somewhat, but it needs to shrink a whole lot more!! Hopefully by next Friday all of the pain will subside, and the cyst will go away. If not, I need to go back AGAIN to have it looked at. So, that is all. If I do have lump left over I can go to a gynocologist and have the cyst removed. (lovely)

The drugs are making Caroline have so many poops too. Goodness. When will it be over?

That is my update. Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you and your poor body!!! Man, you got it and got it ALL good, huh? Take care of yourself and I hope it all starts to heal really soon for you.
Remember, anything I can do for you... I'm just a call away! :-)
Love you. Andrea

Carol Kerfoot said...

Oh Cathy! I hope you are feeling better. Those UTIs are horrible. What about a nice Sitz bath? Remember how good those feel after childbirth? Could give you some relief.

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy, you are a brave woman to speak of such things on your blog LOL (hey, I work for a gynecologist so nothing bothers me) :o)

Hope you are getting the rest you need and that it goes down by itself and you won't need any procedures to help it heal.

Take care

AmberW said...

How are you feeling tonight Cathy dear?? I am worried about you. I hope you are getting lots of rest (if that's possible!) *Hugs*

cathy said...

Andrea: Thanks Cuz!

Carol: Yes, a sitz bath did feel mighty fine. I threw out my bath! (the plastic one that is from the hospital!!)

Pam: Could they drain this cyst??! It think that sounds like a better option right now. What should I ask my doc?

Amber: Well, about the same. But thanks for asking! Check out my new posting lol.

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Yeah they can drain it or remove it fully I believe...would probably be better than what you're going through - he'll probably refer you to a gyne to get you set up for it since it doesn't seem to be getting any better. With all you have to do at home, it may be better just for them to drain it off and let you get back to life - those kids need you up and healthy...and I know you are missing your runs.

Take care girl and stay positive.