Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Night

Wow, I haven't blogged for quite some time. Not much to chat about really.

I am feeling quite good now, and I have one more pill to take tomorrow morning. I am so excited for the weekend. We get to go away for one night sans kids to go to Cliff's annual work Christmas party. I am looking forward mostly to dressing up and getting out to celebrate (and getting a whole night with the Merriman's!) and also a wonderful sleep in the awesome king size bed!

I still have to buy some lip gloss, and find a top to wear. On Saturday morning I am FINALLY getting my hair done with my awesome hairdresser Crystal. Then, I will go see Kelli for my mani, pedi, waxing and make up. I am so excited to feel all "beautiful" for one night. I feel so good when I can dress up like that!

That is about it.

Caroline is now dragging herself around the house by her forearms, and she gets around that way! She is quick. And, when she finds us, she grins so big! She has been spitting out her cereal at us. I guess she is tired of rice cereal. I will try another one this weekend.

All of the kids are doing well.

Oh yeah, I am STILL not sure what colour to do my hair. I guess I will decide with Crystal on Sat!