Friday, November 24, 2006

Fabulous Friday

Today, I only had to go out once! That was a nice treat. And, the walk to school was dry and almost sunny. Claire and Cameron had school today, but after school Claire went to a playdate.

Lisa is going to pick up Cameron and Claire and bring them home because it is hailing and she knows Caroline goes down around this time for a nap!

So, today Carly stayed home from preschool, and we had a lovely day together and she got to play her toys without ANY interruption. She loved that. Made the 2 kids a nice lunch too.

Caroline and Catie are both napping and I managed to clean the whole house from top to bottom during the day, 3 loads of laundry, some white slipcovers and even managed to dust, spray down the surfaces, vac and mop! Very productive, and now I can breathe a sigh of relief so I can concentrate on finding an outfit tonight for tomorrow without guilt! Yipee. It is so quiet with only the 3 kids today! Wow. It is like a totally different house!

I am just waiting for the kids to get home...looks like the hail has now stopped!

Have a happy Friday! I am going to put the slipcovers back on the cubes at foot of our bed, and unload the dishwasher in the peace and quiet!

1 comment:

AmberW said...

Oh oh oh... what color did you go?!?! I hope you have a great time tonight... and you had better be sharing pictures:)