Wednesday, January 24, 2007

6 days have passed? Where did they go?

Well, happy hump day! I love Wednesday! I love the fact that the sun is shining and we could get our vitamin D from our walks/runs today! That was great.

Yesterday, well. I cleaned toilets, washed and put away laundry, and unloaded the dishwasher...and then my husband wants to get all frisky when I am dog tired. I told him the garage is closed...it has been closed for several days! As if lol! (I can type this because I know my Mom's computer is on the fritz still.)

I am happy also because the roof goes on in the next couple of days!! That is the best news for today!

Not much to report, I am making homemade chicken noodle soup, and buns tonight for dinner. And, tonight I am just happy to sit down and watch TV. I hope American Idol is on tonight. It is fun to watch with Cliff and we just sit there and laugh and laugh! I really loved Sundance...he was great!

The kids are doing well, and Cliff is still enjoying his new job! His first paycheque is this week! I am curious to see how that all works out! I know we are already gaining things from him taking this job!
  • Sleep in for him, makes for a happier Daddy
  • Kids get to have breakfast with Daddy and I can shower at my leisure!
  • Gas $$ for the vehicle has dropped by hundred's a month!
  • Less commute time for Cliff!
  • Great benefits such as paid tools, boots and apparel!

Last night I was on the internet, and I went to Disneyland to dream about a trip we would love to do as a family in about 5 years! We figure by then, Cameron will be 12, Claire will be 10, Carly will be 8, Catie will be 7 and Caroline will be 5! How great will that be! I cannot wait for that day.

Cliff and I have a 9 year anniversary coming up in May, I would LOVE to get away for the weekend to go check out a TITANIC artifact display at a museum on the island! That would be super...maybe a little birdie will drop that in my lovely hubby's ear! And, Valentine's is coming up too! Hmmm. I wonder if Cliff will remember? The 13th, 14th, and 15th of February marks 11 years together for us! Wow, where does the time fly?

Well, Caroline needs me, and is doing her lovely high pitched cry! Gotta run! I need to feed her and tend to my soup! I will freeze some for my FIL and for my Dad to have! My Dad says my soup is better than his Mom's! (SHHHHHH)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yup! American Idol is on tonight and we'll be watching too. Thank goodness there's no Canucks game to interfere with those plans! We loved Sundance and also that Castro-lookalike-guy (no idea what his name was).

Allyson said...

Even though I need reading glasses I could still read the "fine" print! tee hee xxxooo