Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Raffi and Sharon Lois and Bram

Well, well well. Today I downloaded "old" tunes for the girls to sing and dance too. Boy, I remember singing to the tunes of Raffi with my sisters way back when we were little gals.

Now, I have the fun in singing the same tunes again and showing my girls the actions to some very fun songs!!

Among my faves right now: Baby Beluga (Raffi), Brush your Teeth (Raffi) and from Sharon Lois and Bram I love (and the girls loved) Peanut Butter and Jelly song, and Head and Shoulders!!

The best part was watching them smile and laugh with me as I belted out those tunes to them!!

What a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

How time flies! It doesn't seem that long ago that I sang them with you. Now the tape is stuck in my cassette player in our stereo. Glad you could download. Peanut, peanut butter-jelly!