Sunday, January 14, 2007

7 things about 2007

This is going to be a good year for our family and here are my top 7 reasons why:

  1. We have 7 people in our family for 2007
  2. When we entered the millenium Cliff gave me a ring with 7 diamonds across the top. Cameron was our first baby at the time, and now look! We have 5 kids and Cliff and I, that equals 7 with our last baby sweet Caroline!
  3. 7 is my lucky number
  4. I was born on the 7th in 1971
  5. Cliff starts his new job tomorrow
  6. This is the year I will finish breastfeeding and no more pregnancies
  7. I get to have my leg surgery done FINALLY!!!

I know there are MORE than 7 good things about this year, but I think those are my top 7! It is going to be a fun year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2007 is fitting year for the Empey Clan! I loved reading your seven reasons, Cath. Perfect.
Love you all!
xoxo