Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Family Photo Box















Here is the other container from IKEA...this one houses photos that need a home, so I containerized them!

It holds kids school photos and larger photos that don't fit into albums.

See on top of the box? Those stacks of photos, well...those are sorted into Categories...i.e. Cameron, Claire, Carly, Catie, Caroline, Cliff and I and give aways. My next step is to put into the correct photo albums. I sort my photos like one would play cards...it sure goes quickly and smoothly!! NO MORE VISUAL CLUTTER!!! I cannot sleep where ANY clutter remains!

4 comments:

DokkestulDiscussion said...

Cathy, saw your comment and followed you back here:-) LOVE your organizing obsession. I wish I could pick you up and take you to my mothers house (she won't listen to her daughter). But I will sleep better tonight knowing you are out there making the world RIGHT (aka organized). It really helps my OCD! ~Cecile~

cathy said...

Hi Cecile!

I am glad I can make somebody sleep better!! Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you come back really soon!

Olena said...

Love your organizing skills Cathy! I learn from you too... Now I know my house is full of Visual clutter (before was just clutter), now I just need to learn to get it under control, lol.

cathy said...

Photos were put away yesterday, and I purchased a new book Mission:Organization...created by the producer of the successful show on HGTV~