Saturday, January 06, 2007

How can it be Saturday night already?

Well, this week has been busy! What else can I say? Yesterday was a good day, and I had a nice afternoon with Catie and Caroline. (the 3 olders went to visit N & G and bake cookies!) So, when Catie got up from her nap, she sat on my lap and got all cozy. It was lovely. We must have sat together for a good 15 minutes just snuggling. Caroline, well my little baby is growing up! She is now pulling up to a stand on everything! She pulls up onto my legs too so I get stuck lol. She tried grated cheese, mashed avocado and baby cookies today! She was loving it ALL!! I forgot how fun it is to watch babies eat by themselves! Thoroughly enjoyable!

Oh yeah, last night I went out with a friend for a bit of shopping and a coffee. It was SOOOO nice to hang out with a friend and just chat and not have to worry about the kids running around! Lots of fun. That was the highlight of my weekend so far. Those coffee outings are far and few between! In this new year I hope to do more of that.

The kids, well they are so glad school is back in session come Monday! Carly is back in preschool too! She is excited to start her new school. I am happy for her, but I am going to miss her happy and loving little lovey around our home. I am going to miss that!! I know she is going to LOVE her preschool.

Today, well we managed to squeeze in 4 dental appointments for Cameron, Claire, Carly and myself. Cliff, well he has to wait now until his probationary period is up around mid April 2007. Then, I will book him in!

I also purchased my whitening gel for my custom trays!! Yipee! Can you tell I am excited?! Tonight, I start whitening my teefers!! lol. 2 weeks to a whiter and brighter smile! I am saving up for ZOOM whitening in the future. No cavities for any of us!

Tonight we made tacos, and the kids helped clean up the dinner mess! It was awesome. You know what the motivator was for them? 2 Lifesavers...each. And, the clean up was a breeze! Who knew a bribe (well OK reward lol) works! I like it, I like it a lot.

Tomorrow, well...I am going to help a friend get organized. I am working on her "Room of Shame" for 3-4 hours with her! We are going to purge and figure out an organizational plan for her. I will be busy for the month of Jan and Feb working on many organizational challenges! I am very excited and I will be taking before and afters!! So, watch for that!

That is about it. Cliff has only 2 days of work left! Yipee!

Monday, I am back to my healthy eating and exercising plan.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

so how much does it cost for one of these challenges and when are you booking?!? lol

cathy said...

Andrea: Right now the challenges are free, and I take on jobs that I feel would let me know if I will enjoy becoming a professional organizer. I am booking right now!! Today, I worked on a challenging room. It had a craft/stamp/office/bedroom etc. And the partial purge took 5 hours. I am looking forward to finishing it off! The space is going to be wonderful when done!!

Aren't you organized Andrea?! I know you love to purge right?!

Carol Kerfoot said...

What about a garage?

cathy said...

I could see myself doing a garage in the spring or summer when we have a driveway to put stuff out in!! That would be a good project!!