Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's a Tuesday...

I remember when I used to work for a living (well a paid living that is LOL) that Tuesdays would be the day EVERYTHING we did would go wrong! I worked at a large printing company as an inside sales assistant (to the maximus!!!) and things just didn't go right on Tuesdays. The guy I worked for at the time (John) would say to me

"It's a Tuesday"

and still to this day on Tuesdays I still hear his voice and have a chuckle over that.

So, today It's a Tuesday! The power has been flickering on and off 2x's today! Today is Cliff's last day at work!! Yay Cliff! You done good hubby! And he has few days off and starts his new position on Monday! SO EXCITING! I am so proud of you Cliff!!

The weather has been crazy, the kids have been really good today! Yay me! LOL. And just weird calls and people ringing our door bell etc. Just weird. Add that all in with a teething, grumpy baby and the wind, rain and stuff. Makes it a Tuesday!

I am really hoping that the rain/snow/wind etc. will stay away tonight so that Cliff and I can go for a planned celebratory dinner!! The best plans can be made, and then...life happens right! Hopefully we will still be able to make it out! No power = no dinner.

I hope you all are having a good Tuesday! Mine has been good! Really good! Laundry is almost done, I have boiled water on the stovetop. Vacuuming is done!

Ready for ANYTHING!

3 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. that is a good one. Will have to remember that! Hope all is well in Murrayville and you got to go out on a date :)

Anonymous said...

I hope the remainder of your Tuesday went just as well and that you and Cliff got out for that celebratory dinner! I was (am) thinking of you (of course) with all the mentioned power outages around the city... Thankfully ours was still on when Matty and I got home (and still is!) *Knock wood* Now, if there was only something we could do about this ominous weather that is looming in the forecast and started already...
Love you. Andrea xo

Unknown said...

I hope you and Cliff had a fabulous and romantic time tonight.
And may your power remain ON during this 14th windy storm!
Enjoy Cliff being home too!
xoxo