Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mom and Dad 1971


My Mom sent this photo to me via email. It is a trip my Mom and Dad took to Germany in 1971. I was in my Mom's belly! See that cool couple all in dark clothing, and the lady with the long slim legs...those are my parents!

So, I guess you could say I went to Germany. I just love this photo! And, because my sister is away...it is nice to think about travelling to far away lands! Especially when there is so much snow on the ground!! It is hard to get ANYWHERE.

Thank goodness for memories and for dreams! One day I will physically get to Germany with Cliff!! And, to Paris and Italy too! And, Hawaii, and Disneyland and...

3 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

That picture so SO GREAT!!! I got goosebumps when I saw it.. you have to frame that one, Cathy!!! Amazing :)

Allyson said...

Make a plan and you will go to Germany!
Who are those kids anyway? I can't believe we will be celebrating 40 years in July, it just doesn't seem possible. xxxooo
PS: Thanks for the nice posting.

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. Always dream BIG thats what life is all about!