Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Update

Even with all of the snow, school was still in session! I love the snow today! The day is bright and beautiful! And nothing depressing about the weather today! Especially when I don't have to drive anywhere!

Cameron: He is learning the partners for 12 this week, and has taken out several books for home reading and the library about The Titanic (one of my faves!!) He is LOVING the snow too.

Claire: She is enjoying being back to Kindergarten after the long Christmas break. She loves to colour and try to write! She is able to print her name, Cameron's name, "Mommy" my name and if I write something out she copies it out! She is enjoying learning to print!

Carly: She started her first week of preschool at her new school and has fit right in! I am SO proud of her. She has started to meet some new friends and I am so happy for her. There are 15 girls and 5 boys in her class.

Catie: Well, my darling Catie. She loves to say "no" but does stuff anyways. Yesterday she ate a yogurt with her spoon and stayed very tidy! She never wants to stay fully clothed!!

Caroline: Well, now she is working on 4 teeth at once. That toothless grin will be no more! And, she is now pulling herself to a stand, and letting go of one hand and cruising along the couch! I am sensing that we will have our first EARLY walker!?! I guess time will tell. She also loves to play peek a boo. She hides behind her receiving blanket and then flips it forward! So fun.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Way to go Cameron, Claire, Carly, Catie and Caroline. Nanny and Pappa are super proud of you. I look forward to Claire writing out my name for me sometime! It was truly beautiful out there today. xxxooo