Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hump Day

It is a Wednesday, and we are FINALLY starting to get through all of the craziness of the past holiday season. How many days until School is back in session?! That would be: 5 more days!

Really though, I am not complaining. I have actually had a REALLY great time with ALL of my kids and getting in extra loving from them, and giving them extra loving when I can! It has been fun to watch them enjoying (well maybe more like DESTROYING) their new toys and dolls! If you want toy testers...send the items our way! We would be more than happy to do that for you lol.

Caroline is now 8 months old! Bottom middle tooth is popping through, and 3 more teeth are working their way through her gums. Poor little babe. She is in so much pain, and is DROOLIN up a storm.

Not much else to report really. My dear FIL saw 3 docs/appointments yesterday. He will have to go see an oncologist to talk about doing chemotherapy (preventative therapy) so I am not so sure about all that. I guess we will find out more info as it becomes available to us.

Cliff is looking forward to starting his new job soon!! He has about 1 week left until he is finished with his current employer! He is getting excited now about his new position, and is so happy be done with his long commutes to the city!! Yay Cliff.

As for me, well. Not much going on! Just working and plugging away as per usual! I am going to start running again next week. I NEED to for my own sanity.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Happy new year to you and your beautiful family!!! Hugs, Michele :)

LauraC said...

Cathy, it is very inspiring that you have 5 kids and still manage to do something for yourself (running)!! Gives me no excuse not to run when I only have two!

Laura

cathy said...

Michele! Happy New Year to you too!

Laura! Lovely to see you here! You can do it too! Just prepare a plan for help and go for it! I think once your men get a bit older it will be a lot easier for you!