Tuesday, January 30, 2007

for the love of organizing



These are a few my new purchases from IKEA. I had a lovely day out with Cynthia on Saturday (first IKEA, then lunch and Starbucks!!!)

The white box (came with 2 boxes) houses my extra printing papers. Keeps them flat and straight and no dust! These are stored up and away on my computer cabinet.

The six colourful snap lid, stacking boxes house some of the kids arts and craft supplies! I LOVE it and FINALLY those items are not bugging me!

Call me crazy, call me one organized chick!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Everything looks so great, Cathy!! You ARE one organized chick ;D It was a great day on Saturday. Glad we got to do it!!

cathy said...

Thanks for the tip on those plastic containers! I *heart* those...I am going to buy more next time to put hair stuff into them for the girls!!

I cannot WAIT until our next outing! I had such a GREAT time with you.

LauraC said...

Cathy, I am loving all the organization pics. We moved into our house when I was on bed rest so I didn't even get to help unpack! Then came the twins and now I am slowly working my way through each room organizing it the way I want.

I would like to pick your brain for some ideas... but not sure if I should pay you since you are going to be a professional! Can you email me laura_e_case@yahoo.com?

Olena said...

I love Ikea stuff.
And I also would not mind "picking your brain"... maybe you could add e-consulting-organizing service to Clothes for Cathy? By the way, I noticed site is not running yet, very excited to see what you have planned...