Saturday, January 06, 2007

comments?

I see I have not had any comments since Christmas Eve? I wonder if something is going wrong with Blogger?

IF you have tried to make a comment and it is not working, could you please send me an email?!

Thanks. I know my Mom had troubles. I wonder if there are more of you having the same issues?

Cathy

****UPDATED TO ADD***** I found all of the comments...duh. I had a blonde mom moment. If you run down the posts I have commented to you all in every post! Thank you and happy new year!!!

4 comments:

Olena said...

I have problem: have enough energy left at the end of the day to read the blog but not enough to actually make a comment, lol.

Allyson said...

Yea, glad you worked out the problem!
xxxooo

Allison said...

Cathy,
I haven't commented in a long time, but the new beta blogger sometimes gets cranky with the comments. I switched over, did you? Anyway, your blog and your family still rock! I hope to be a wonderful mom just like you someday! Allison

cathy said...

Olena: You crack me up! lol

Mom: Thanks for the cheer!! Go Colts lol.

Allison aka LC: I am so happy to see you here! I hope you had a WONDERFUL holiday and a happy new year. I haven't switched yet. Should I? I am scared to. Thank you so much for your comments! You are going to be a wonderful Mom one day! I can just tell...