Friday, May 26, 2006

Duck and Cover!

Oh my goodness, I have had the worst time Caroline and her projectile vomit. I have never seen any child throw up as my dear Caroline does. I swear she likes to have a bath, because she has had 3 baths in 2 days. Yesterday one before school at 8 in the morning, and then again at bedtime last night. And the day before that.

Last night she got me good. From my shirt, to my bra, to my pants, all over my arms and in between my toes. Yuck. I don't like that smell on me... sour milk. On went the track pants and t-shirt as everything else was in the wash!

And now, again this morning. Wow. The trouble with this is that I have to re-feed and that takes up quite a bit of time. I managed to just wipe her down before leaving for school with the kids. I have breakfast really late these days. My bagel is waiting for me in the toaster oven, but I will warm it up again. Thankfully everybody else is taken care of!

No comments: