Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another good day

Today the kids had VBS again this morning. And, I enjoyed my day today. It had a lot of fun with all of the kids.

I especially enjoyed watching the 3 older kids walk their "4th" Catie hand in hand. All 4 of them to the church. It was very sweet. And I got a very nice greeting from the Pastor there who claimed I looked too young to be Mom to my 5. That put a smile on my face. Considering I will be 35 come October.

We played a Disney version of Yahtzee today, and we had fun trying to play together. Cameron and I ended up being the last two to play. We tied.

Today Cameron said he would like to become a Pastor of the church "they moved." I said I would be very proud to call you Pastor Cameron. You would do an amazing job at whatever you choose to do.

Everybody had a good day, even with all of this heat. Tonight we will have sushi as a treat. We have worked hard these past two days.

No comments: