Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tea for Two (and a bit)

I just came back from a wonderful night with my cousin. Her hubby works late on Friday nights, so I go for TEA For TWO some Friday nights. We get to drink tea, eat a sweet treat (tonight was a yummy tea ring!) We laugh, we talk, and talk and laugh. It is so nice to have that relationship with my cousin. She, and her sister Erika truly feel like they could be my sisters.

I always find it so nice to be able to do that, catch up and have a good laugh. We have so many parallels in our life, and it is comforting to know we are not alone in our daily struggles. She has a wonderful little boy Matthew who was born weeks after Catie. He is a real smarty and so sweet! Did I tell you my cousin birthed over a 10 lb baby!! I was so proud of her, and continue to be proud of her. She is awesome.

Anyways, Andea. Thanks for the wonderful night. I look forward to doing it again sometime. I know Caroline had a good visit too. Thank you for having us both over.

Love you,

Cathy xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin, you know it girl... anytime! I am here for you day or night and I thank you for the same relationship! Thanks for your good thoughts (and boasting mention!). I truly have a good time EVERYTIME we get together but ESPECIALLY our TEA FOR TWO nights! You are an important part in my life. I am grateful to have you! (And again, I thank Cliff for giving you that time with me... I am sure it can be trying on him being a "single Dad" for those nights and foregoing his time with YOU! {His WONDERFUL and LOVING wife!} xo)
I love you. Andrea xo

cathy said...

I love you too xoxo