Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is how the Poop went Down!

I have lots of experience with diapers and poop. But, yesterday something happened to me that I have never experienced before! I have to share this story because I think it was the most funny poop story!


Yesteday I was feeding Caroline outside on the deck, and all of sudden I felt wet and warm...this is on my legs. I move Caroline, and she pooped so BIG that the poop blew out the top back of her diaper, and dripped/leaked through to my pants, my underwear and onto the deck! Out of 5 kids, this is the FIRST time ever something like this has happened to me! I had to completely change both of us!

I have never seen so much poop! Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cathy,
As the saying goes . . .
"sxxt happens!"
Love you

cathy said...

You are correct Mom!

It sure does.