Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dr's Appointment

Today, Cliff and I took Catie and Caroline for their shots. Catie had one in her leg, and Caroline had 4. There were two in each leg. Cliff held them this time. My poor little gals. There was a lot of crying going on in the room. Thankfully everybody survived including Cliff and I. Caroline was weighed and measured. She is in the 50th percentile for noggin and length. As for her weight, she weighed in at 11 lbs. and 9 oz. and in the 75th percentile for weight. I think my milk is liquid gold! She is a champion feeder I tell ya! I am so proud. 2 more months until the next set of shots for her. I also have to book an appointment for Claire to get her before Kindergarten shot. She won't mind. She knows she will get a candy of some sort from our Doctor. He is so awesome.

Thanks to Mom and Dad who came over and watched the other 3 monkeys...I mean kids.

No comments: