Sunday, July 02, 2006

Caroline is 2 Months Old


This is Caroline today, sleeping away in Ben's Bouncy Seat.
She LOVES this seat, and we love it too!
I cannot believe that Caroline was born 2 months ago already on May 2nd. She is getting so much bigger, and I love her double chin. She makes little vowel sounds, she smiles more freely, and she just loves to eat, and cry and poop. For the first time in 2 months, she went down in her crib at 7 pm and she is still SLEEPING! I cannot believe it. Usually she is up and fussy from dinner to atleast midnight!
So, I organized photos, and got all of the family photo albums updated, and it has been wonderful having free arms! I also folded a couple of loads of laundry without any disturbances. Pretty nice feeling!
We love you Caroline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! I think Caroline looks much like Cameron in this photo!

Hugs,
Dawn

cathy said...

Hi Dawn!

Nice to see you here! I do too! She really reminds me of Cameron too.

Hugs,

Cathy