Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday

Well, I went to bed at 1:30 a.m. And up at 7:00 a.m. with the kids. I didn't even hear Cliff leave to go to work this morning. I guess I was tired. I woke up to a lot of clanging about. Yes, my 4 older kids were into my bake wear, and Catie was getting the beaters out of my mixer. I got it all squared away though. I then Carly was getting a cloth to clean up her brother's spit off his floor. And when I say spit, I say several blobs on the floor. And Carly is doing his dirty work. I put him in a time out. I go get ready. I come back and ask Cameron what that is all about ie. the spitting. And this isn't the first time he has done this. He told me he had something stuck in his throat. Hmmmm. Likely story. So anyways I told him that was TOTALLY unacceptable behaviour, and that if it happens again. Because I am getting tired of this bad habit, I would take away his robot.

So, I will see if that happens. Claire helped me strip down their beds, and I started that laundry, and I know I will have atleast 3 more loads to do today. I also got my crockpot salsa shredded pork into the crockpot aka slow cooker for dinner tonight. The in-laws will be joining us. Got the dishwasher unloaded and loaded and put the stuff that was drying on the rack overnight away for todays dishes.

Kids are in the back yard playing. I have changed 3 diapers already this morn, and it is only 9:11 in the morning. The sun is shining, it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day out there! Don't forget the sunblock!

No comments: