Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Caroline is 10 Weeks Old Today!




Well, here is my even chubbier gal Caroline! Look at that Chin!

It seems she is growing SO fast these days. This one out of two sleepers that still fit. Today, after a blowout in her diaper. I had to give her a bath. And, put on a cute little Carter's nighty and her feet stick out the bottom. I need to dig out the bigger sleepers tomorrow! I hope her feet don't get cold tonight.

We bought size one diapers again (Pampers) and they are too tight. Looks like we are going to have to move to size twos already. Wow. I bet she is already 12 pounds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! She is such a beautiful little girl.
Amber

cathy said...

Me either. This morning I put her in a 3-6 month sleeper.

Thanks so much!

Mrs. Merriman said...

Such a chubbly little monster! Can't wait to hold her again.. she is going to feel HUGE! Gorgeous :D

cathy said...

Cynthia: Thanks!She feels heavy when I hold her! Looking forward to our visit!