Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday

I cannot believe how fast this week is flying by. I have two kids who are getting colds, summer colds. Go figure. So who will get it next that is the question. Undoubtedly I will be one of them, it is just a matter of time.

Last night we took the 5 to the park. They had so much fun, and yesterday they made "forts" under the table and chairs using EVERY blanket in the house (or FWANKET as Carly says in her accent lol.) We had a good day yesterday. Today, it is not as hot and I am thankful for that. Today we don't really have any plans, but I have lots of phonecalls and stuff to do today. Book appointments and those sorts of things to do. As my cousin Andrea experienced this mornimg...my kids get loud AS SOON AS I PICK UP THAT PHONE...jeesh. That bugs me, and it is embarrasing lol. Oh well...Sorry cuz!

As for plans for the weekend, not much on the calendar except the usual cleaning, and hopefully get out for a picnic again. We have a good time when we do that.

I have many events and such to plan for the coming months as August is birthday we have Cameron turning 7 on August 3rd, Carly turning 4 on August 19th and then Catie turns 2 on September 9th. This year I am throwing a BBB or a triple B or Big Birthday Bash for the 3 of them. I am hoping to make it an annual event on the September long weekend.

I also have to start preparing for back to school for Cameron going into Grade 2. Have to get his supplies, and then I need to get back to school clothing and of course Claire starts Kindergarten, and Carly heads back to preschool for her last year before she goes to Kindergarten, and the year Carly goes to Kindergarten, Catie will head to preschool! Wow. Got all of that!? lol. Busy days ahead.

I am also in the works planning a baptism for Caroline on September 24. And we cannot forget Cliff's birthday on Sept 8th (yes the day before Catie's) and then of course my 35th coming soon in October. So, lots to do. And of course, throw into the mix becoming an AUNTY sometime in October. That is very exciting!!! Yippee.

Gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Claire, I'm going to make her her school bag! - Heart - Nanny

All you bloggers out there with school children in the Langley area, I was at Staples two nights ago and right at the front door, they have school supply lists, Dorothy Peacock, etc. Check it out! But don't let them upsell you-I hate that!

And one last thing, did you see in today's Province: the website that celebrates "the shape of a mother", www.shapeofamother.blog.spot.com, why didn't we have computers in the 70s? I could have been so wise. Too late now. Sorry little heart-worms!
Love you Mom
xxxooo

cathy said...

Mom: I will let Claire know about the school bag! I was at Staples, and I have that list in my hot little home management binder! I am going to get Cameron's supplies this week! Get on my school face!! How many more days of summer?

Yes, I have seen that website. It was posted on Kidswap!I would not be brave enough to do that. Would you have done that Mom? I would have loved to read your blog about raising us three gals. That would have been so cool.

Love you!