Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day Cliff!

The King of our Castle
(aka as Daddy, Dad, Uncle and Cliff)
Today we celebrate Dad! And all things Dad!
From the kids:
  • I like him making pancakes
  • I love it when Daddy tickles me
  • I love it when Daddy makes cereal for me
  • My Daddy makes my bed sometimes
  • I like him because he is funny
  • His hugs and his tickles
  • I love everything he does
  • He hugs me at night
  • He kisses me at night
  • He gives us treats when we go through drive thru
  • He can make us feel better
  • Daddy does good first aid
  • He changes our diapers
  • He dresses us
  • He loves us no matter what we do

From his Wife:

  • His ability to cope with chaos
  • His immense love for his family
  • His laughter
  • His smile
  • His dedication to me
  • His dedication to his kids
  • His love for me
  • He provides for us
  • He gave me five beautiful children
  • His sense of humour
  • His love for me during this sixth pregnancy
  • You give us beautiful kids!
  • Your support
  • His love for his parents, family and friends
  • His handyman abilities and skills
  • His hugs
  • His strong hands
  • His strong shoulders, arms and back that give me big hugs
  • His ability to keep me grounded
  • He keeps me safe
  • He always knows the “right” thing to say -- he’s reasonable.
  • He is always cool, calm, and collected.
  • He always give 110 percent
  • He is always willing to do the dirty work -- diapers, toilets, dishes, recycling
  • He is SWEEEEEEEET!
  • He chose me!
  • He makes me feel beautiful
I love you Cliff! You rock my world!
Enjoy your special day!
We love you,
Cathy
Cameron, Claire, Carly, Catie, Caroline and sweet number six
xo

4 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a good man there, Cathy. I luuuuuv his outfit.

cathy said...

Thanks...Yes, he is 24 carrot gold!

Anonymous said...

From his wife's cousin ~
Happy Father's Day Cliff. You make being a Dad look so easy. Your patience and love for your kids (and mine!) is neverending. Thanks to you for your "parental" advice and friendship. Cath ~ you do have a true gem there. He is such a good guy and deserves to be honoured, not only on Father's Day but everyday. (I know you do already! xo)
Love you ~ Andrea xo