(aka as Daddy, Dad, Uncle and Cliff)
Today we celebrate Dad! And all things Dad!
From the kids:
- I like him making pancakes
- I love it when Daddy tickles me
- I love it when Daddy makes cereal for me
- My Daddy makes my bed sometimes
- I like him because he is funny
- His hugs and his tickles
- I love everything he does
- He hugs me at night
- He kisses me at night
- He gives us treats when we go through drive thru
- He can make us feel better
- Daddy does good first aid
- He changes our diapers
- He dresses us
- He loves us no matter what we do
From his Wife:
- His ability to cope with chaos
- His immense love for his family
- His laughter
- His smile
- His dedication to me
- His dedication to his kids
- His love for me
- He provides for us
- He gave me five beautiful children
- His sense of humour
- His love for me during this sixth pregnancy
- You give us beautiful kids!
- Your support
- His love for his parents, family and friends
- His handyman abilities and skills
- His hugs
- His strong hands
- His strong shoulders, arms and back that give me big hugs
- His ability to keep me grounded
- He keeps me safe
- He always knows the “right” thing to say -- he’s reasonable.
- He is always cool, calm, and collected.
- He always give 110 percent
- He is always willing to do the dirty work -- diapers, toilets, dishes, recycling
- He is SWEEEEEEEET!
- He chose me!
- He makes me feel beautiful
I love you Cliff! You rock my world!
Enjoy your special day!
We love you,
Cameron, Claire, Carly, Catie, Caroline and sweet number six