Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chocolate Brown or Blonde?

I was flipping through a magazine that my Sis gave to me, and it showed 3 stars that went from blonde hair to dark brown hair. I am wondering if I should go for it. I haven't had dark hair for quite some time. My engagement photo has dark hair, and after I had Carly I went dark, and after Cameron I did a red colour.

Cameron Diaz looks amazing with dark hair (chocolate brown) and her blue eyes...and I am growing my hair longer and I have blue eyes and my face is not so fat (baby/pregnancy fat) anymore.

I thought that may be a nice "Fall" look and I could do away with colouring costs for a bit. The worst would be that I hate it, and have to turn back into a blonde. I am still searching for a great hairdresser. Hhhhhm. Should I just pick a colour and do the dye job by myself, or get a colourist to do it? Should I do it?

Blondes do have fun, but it would be neat to be a dark haired person for awhile. I may even "age" myself a bit. Currently most people say I am in my early to mid 20's. Hhhhmm.

So? Stick with Blonde? If I can find somebody that works out? or go dark for fall. Dark and mysterious?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You know, I have been toying with the same idea for a while now! (Just ask my hairdresser!) (Maybe we saw the same magazine! LOL). I too was thinking for fall / winter and then go back to blonde in the summer. I told you ~ I have a great hairdresser that could do all that for you! Just let me know! If you do it, it'll be a change, that is for sure. You MAY like the change...
Loving you chocolate brown or blonde! Andrea xo

Olena said...

Well, since you are asking the same question three timesl it must be really important to you.

I always use drugstore colour and do it myself. I do look like, hmmm scary, most of the time, but that's besides the point. You can try yourself and if you like it, go to the hairdresser when it washes off.

Anonymous said...

Cathy,

I love you as a blonde!! It really suits you and looks so natural!! I wish I could pull off blonde! JMO

cathy said...

Thanks Dawn! How are you doing?

As for the extra postings lol. I was having troubles with blogger last night!

Allyson said...

I still haven't made up my mind yet. I did love your hair in your engagement picture. I thought that suited you. Your babies won't recognize you. So don't go too brown, just a nice breezy brown. I wonder if there is a colour like that? Whatever you do, you always look beautiful to your old mom. xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Cathy,

Doing pretty well. The girls and I were in an accident in the beginning of the month (not our fault); so things are a bit crazy around here. Other than that just trying to survive the terrible two's!! Congratulations on becoming an "Aunty". Tell April I think Abigail is just gorgeous!!

I too would love to see your engagement photo so I can see what you looked like as a brunette.

Hugs!

Andrea said...

Hot chocolate! hehe
I LOVE brown on all the new stars!
I think you would look amazing!