Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday Update

Well, what a busy long weekend. Too much to type out, as I am having a busy morning!

Saturday was my birthday, it was pretty uneventful but good. We went into Fort Langley and walked around in the sunshine with all 5 kids, Nonna and Grandpa. It was the annual Cranberry Festival. We had gelato at Maria's Gelato as a treat. We also bought some kettle corn for the kids. It what in it?! Cranberries in it lol. They loved it of course. We also treated the kids to McDonald's which is very rare around here. Cliff and I ate our own "healthy fare." the McD's did not even appeal to me really. In the evening I went out with Cliff to Quizno's for a Turkey Lite sandwich and some baked lays. Then we headed over to Chapters for a latte and a treat. I had a date square. And at that point Cliff called me B O R I N G. lol. Thanks a lot Cliff! We then looked at books etc. It was nice.

On Sunday we had our Thanksgiving, and if you read my Mom's blog she wrote up a nice posting about it. We celebrated with my In-Law's, my parents, my Sister Amy and her bf Tyler. April was at her SIL's for dinner, and still waiting for her baby to come out!! That little one is still baking! Come on out baby! After, we had my parents up to our place and we chatted, and I heard more about my Dad's drawing adventures. I am so excited for him, and I am totally excited to see his artwork. He is such a gifted artist. It was lovely.

Monday, well...that was yesterday. We took a drive around Abbotsford, we drove by the airport. It was a good day. We splurged and had nachos at night. I caught up on Little People Big World. We love the Roloff family! Cliff and I want to have a farm like that one day. Then I spent time on the computer.

Tuesday today: Cliff is home today. Working tonight. We have scheduled playdate for Claire with her friend Annika. They will have homemade turkey soup (thanks Grandpa) and turkey burgers for lunch and do a fall craft. We walked up to our local coffee shop and had a latte and we bought Carly a hot chocolate. And, a Mom from school gave us a whole bunch of wine grapes to eat! Yummy. They remind me of having grapes like that at my Oma and Opa's place. Yummy wine grapes! Mmmmmm.

6 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

What about the starbucks on Sunday morning? HUH?

cathy said...

Uh...yup. I forgot about that one lol!

Carol Kerfoot said...

Dont ya wanna know how I know that?.....

cathy said...

Uh...Yah Carol!!

Did you see me in my running gear?

Carol Kerfoot said...

Im a stalker loll lolllllol

cathy said...

Carol: I am still waiting to find out how you knew I was at Starbucks lol.

Babzy: Thanks! Cliff likes Miami Ink too. We watched Rotten Apple guy get that big huge back tat! Owie. Cliff asked me also if he died, would I get a tatoo to remember him like that dancer who got the snowflakes etc. I said no way. Would Crusty get a tat?