Thursday, October 12, 2006

what's in your purse?

I did a purse dump and clean tonight, and these are the contents I found and will record here!

my wallet
shopping list
2 receipts from shopping
a package of vanilla mint gum
old lip gloss I use on the girls
tweezers
2 packages of mint floss
my good lip gloss
a nail buffer
lip stick that I never wear
2 quarters
empty sunglasses case
small hand lotion
1 bootie and one sock
computer card for photo developing
1 ballpoint pen
small Purell
1 comb
hair band
Tide-To-Go pen
my keys
lots of lint etc.

I cleaned it out, and it feels and looks so much better! What is in your purse/diaper bag?

7 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Oh sheesh I am afraid to look in mine... I will report back.

Allyson said...

There wouln't be enough room in blogger-land to list everything I stupidly carry about! Your purse contents would rank amateurish compared to mine! It is truly amazing what ends up in purses isn't it? xxxooo

AmberW said...

Oh my goodness - I don't even think I could list all the things in my purse. First of all there is one of everything - that includes socks, booties, shoes - I swear I have lost one of everything!! I have receipts galore, diapers, wipes, clothes, gum wrappers, loose change, lip gloss, hmmmmm...and some random papers. Geez... I need to clean this thing OUT!

Carol Kerfoot said...

The question should be.....what isnt in your purse? lol

Mrs. Merriman said...

I took a peek into my purse last night..eeks! What a mess! Toothbrush and floss from going to the dentist, cloth (for Ben), lipgloss, kleenex, empty gum wrapper, receipts galore, coupons in a ratty envelope, old shopping list, cell phone, hand cream mini, keys, feminine products (just in case!).. Oy! It's not even a big purse!

Jacob Mathai said...

1 booty and 1 sock. (that made me laugh)

Anonymous said...

This made me wonder!
1 Tea bag
$15 cash
bottle of Aleve
gas receipt
Timmy's receipt
2 sets of keys
loose bankcard (it tried to escape! lol!)
sunglasses
cell phone
cell phone case (cell was not in it!)
3pens
2 barrettes
listerine pocket mist
lip gloss
chap stick
wallet

Holy crap I have a lot of crap in there!