Saturday, October 07, 2006

Design Shows on HGTV.

Do you enjoy watching any design shows on HGTV Canada? I am really enjoying anything to do with house flipping like The Big Flip, I love watching design inc with Sarah Richardson. And I also like watching Design Interns. Another show I enjoyed today was The Style Department. I have always wanted to take Design in school. Maybe one day I can follow through on my biggest dream.

I FINALLY got to catch a few shows today when I was sitting down to feed Caroline.

So many great shows, so little time!!

3 comments:

cathy said...

Oh, yes...home staging! Those are great shows too! I love Roger from channel 31 A&E...he does some great staging! I love organizing and purging.

Carol Kerfoot said...

We all love the same things....we should start our own design show!

cathy said...

What would we call our show?! That would be great!