Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chocolate Brown or Blonde?

I was flipping through a magazine that my Sis gave to me, and it showed 3 stars that went from blonde hair to dark brown hair. I am wondering if I should go for it. I haven't had dark hair for quite some time. My engagement photo has dark hair, and after I had Carly I went dark, and after Cameron I did a red colour.

Cameron Diaz looks amazing with dark hair (chocolate brown) and her blue eyes...and I am growing my hair longer and I have blue eyes and my face is not so fat (baby/pregnancy fat) anymore.

I thought that may be a nice "Fall" look and I could do away with colouring costs for a bit. The worst would be that I hate it, and have to turn back into a blonde. I am still searching for a great hairdresser. Hhhhhm. Should I just pick a colour and do the dye job by myself, or get a colourist to do it? Should I do it?

Blondes do have fun, but it would be neat to be a dark haired person for awhile. I may even "age" myself a bit. Currently most people say I am in my early to mid 20's. Hhhhmm.

So? Stick with Blonde? If I can find somebody that works out? or go dark for fall. Dark and mysterious?!

4 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

I have been blonde as well for quite some time and went Chestnut Brown for the fall. I hated it at first but have grown to find it not too bad...I say go for it...the worst that can happen is you hate it and decide to change it back after a while.

cathy said...

Hmmm. I am so confused lol!

AmberW said...

Daarrrkkk!!! My girlfriend just went from blonde blonde to chocolately brown and it looks gorgeous. You have a beautiful cut to do it too!! Can't wait to see pics:)

Anonymous said...

do it do it do it! Definitely get a colourist to do it though, esp. something so dramatic. Do a poll on Kidswap! lol!