Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Life List

Purchase a heritage home and fix it up to its original beauty with modern conveniences

Become a showgirl for one night on stage

Get a pole and continue on with pole dancing! Get strong!

Christmas in New York

Run a Marathon

Complete an Ironman Triathlon

Have a beautiful family photograph taken by a famous photographer

Meet the Barenaked Ladies

Ride some of the world’s finest thrill rides!

Meet my online friend Missy in Minnesota and tour Laura Ingalls places of where she grew up etc. Buy all of her books to give to my kids!

Have a complete makeover from head to toe including my wardrobe from Stacy and Clinton and the What Not to Wear show

Learn how to paint from a painting master

Visit the Louvre

Kiss my hubby in Paris in the most romantic place, the Eiffel Tower and then sit at a cafe and have a coffee and people watch

Visit Germany to see my Dad’s childhood home

Take my whole family (the whole family) and friends to Disneyland!

Take a Motor home across Canada to see all of the places I have never seen! Every province and bring the kids with us!

Drive a Porsche 911 stick shift and drive REALLY FAST!

Own a convertible car for Cliff and I so we can take that out instead of the minivan all of the time

Learn how to sing a love song to my husband

Learn how to play the drums

Learn how to tap dance

Go to San Francisco and ride a cable car, see the Ghiradelli Chocolate factory, see Alcatraz, see the most twisty road in San Fran.

Spend the day touring vineyards and sample the wines and then have a fabulous ride home via stretch limo and stay in a fab hotel to rest from all of the relaxing wine!

Own a motel on a lake so we can start a family business

Get my teeth zoom whitened

Go shopping on Rodeo Drive like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman

Rent my own private island for my husband and I

Got to Las Vegas and renew my wedding vows!

Meet somebody famous

Get hair extensions

Ride a gondola in Venice with Cliff and have the most romantic trip ever

Lose my weight and have a pin up photo taken by Jillian and surprise my husband

Go onto a reality tv show (again)

11 comments:

Olena said...

So, do you want to renovate heritage home or build the new one?

I am dreaming of Paris since I met Payam, his aunt lives in Paris and he lived there for few years. We wanted to go for honeymoon to Paris...

You dream BIG, that is great! Hope, no, I know you will do most of it in your life.

Good luck.

Carol Kerfoot said...

I think these are absolutely DO-ABLE.... I may make a list of my own and steal a bunch of your stuff!

cathy said...

You go ahead! Make your own list! I probably will change and add things as I go along!

Allison said...

I love your list of life goals. I want to be made over by Stacy and Clinton too!

Olena said...

Here is how New year is possible in New York ( not Christmas, but close).

Olena said...

Sorry, here is the link: http://www.1049clearfm.com/contests/enter_to_win_more.jsp?content=20060929_104518_3128

AmberW said...

Cool cool cool... I need to sit down and make a list. Stay tuned on my Housemomma site.. I'm gonna do it!!

cathy said...

I am excited to read everybodies life lists! It is fun to think of all of the wonderful things the world has to offer isn't it?!

Jillian Kirby said...

Ok this is too cool and such a great idea!! Good luck in achieving all these amazing goals!
And can't wait to do that pin up... I know it's going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! :)
Jill

Kerry said...

Those are some GREAT items on your life list! I am totally inspired. Maybe I should write my own...

Love the New York at Christmas, I was just thinking of that today and seeing all the neat shop windows and the big tree...*sigh!*

Thanks for the inspiration!

Alyson said...

OH my goodness...we truly ARE kindred spirits!!!