Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday is here...again

Well, another busy weekend has passed. Today seems very quiet and dull around here. Maybe because I am wearing a grey wool sweater. Maybe because the sun is not shining. The weather was beautiful over the weekend here. We did errands, went to birthday parties.

Yesterday Cliff went golfing, and I went for a 6k run. It was cold and such a great run. I love running. I am so happy. I have almost officially finished my 10 week Clinic. Wed is my last run with my group. I have also lost 19 pounds in the last 10 weeks. My grand total of weight lost from the day Caroline was born on May 2nd to about 45 pounds of my 50 pounds put on. I gave away my "fat" pants that I purchased in the postpartum period. I had to buy another size, and those are now getting loose. I am squeezing into my pp clothing. I figure another 10 pounds and they will be perfect. That is good. Next Saturday I run my goal race. A 5K. In November, I will begin my 10k Clinic. I will be instructing this time around. I hope I will do a good job. And, I get a discount on my gear there. That is cool. My goal race will be for in January 2007! Another 10 weeks. I have lost 45, and I going the distance this time...about 50 more pounds to go. Hopefully I lose another 20 in the next 10 weeks.

Cliff is going to start training for another 1/2 marathon. He starts on Tuesday. I am excited to cheer him on in February. I am going to run the 8k race in Feb. Brrrrhhh. It is going to be a cold one like last year!

We have 6 pumpkins ready to be carved for Halloween. Cameron and Claire are going as pirates, Carly a ballerina. Catie and Caroline...they stay home. The kids are all excited.

I found a new preschool for Carly that she will be starting in January 2007. November is her last month at the old preschool. I had to change it so that it was easier to get there and back with less drama. Thankfully we can walk there and back if we want too. It is going to make everything better! The drive was getting to be too much with all of them. This will take some pressure off! That is good. Carly is going to spend the month of December with Caroline, Catie and me. That will be nice! She is happy about going to her new school, and she knows one of her teachers which shall make that transition a smooth one!

I went out and bought warm coats for 3 girls this weekend. I also got long sleeved shirts and some pants for 4 kids this weekend too. They look so good in their coats and they wanted to wear them all during the day!

Yesterday we took Claire and Carly out for a "run" and we walked Catie and Caroline in the stroller. The girls had fun. Cameron went to a birthday party and got to do lots of fun stuff there like trampoline (full size) going for a ride on a quad, pinyata, food and hanging out with his friends. Today I know he has another spelling test. I am crossing my fingers for him. The bonus words: Thursday and Pumpkin! Good luck Cameron.

And now, Monday is here again. Lots to do this week. Gotta go. And to all of my blogger friends, I hope you will update your blogs too! xo

4 comments:

AmberW said...

Wow Cathy! You go on the weightloss. I need to get my butt in gear. I think once I have all of my health issues in order I am going to go weightloss crazy!! Have you made a decision on the hair color yet?? Can't wait to see pics of the kids in their halloween outfits!

cathy said...

Thanks Amber. I have certainly been working very hard at it! I have changed A LOT since we met way back in May in Abby! I still haven't decided on a hair colour yet. Do you do halloween?

AmberW said...

My girls are soooo opposed to Halloween. I am sure if they figured out that it includes a ton of candy they would be all for it but they are afraid afraid afraid!! Maybe next year:) That is so great... I can't wait for Teresa, you, I and the kids to meet up. I think that will be great!

Unknown said...

Cath - awesome on the 6km run and more to come! As Tony Little says: YOU CAN DO IT! (said with flair!). You so look great now and running feels so good, doesn't it!? Keep it up the good job!! Love you. xoxo