Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ye Ole Halloweens

















A cat that I made, that my Mom saved for me. I have no idea when I made it lol, but it is a rather cute cat lol.























Cathy; Princess, April; Gypsy and Amy; Rabbit

(Don't you love homemade costumes! Mom you made us the best costumes!!!) Mom, look how beautiful you are there!























April, the witch *and Carly wore this costume last year!
Amy the Princess *recycled costume - see above!
Cathy the Gypsy (unhappy Gypsy!) *recycled costume

And, me...the pumpkin! I think I remember wearing that costume my Mom made.

Take a look at the cool Jack-O-Lanterns my Dad carved! He is the pumpkin carving Master!!!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow, does that take me back! Now it's your turn to make the costumes. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I'll look to see if your age is on the back of the adorable little cat. My only regret as I've said before was "the creature from the blue lagoon", Yet your wonderful sister Amy said she liked it, still to this day she says it. Do you think she is sparing me?-ha ha Anyway you all made cute little pumpkins/witches/gypsies and bunnies. xxxooo

Mrs. Merriman said...

I love it!! Those are so great.. I wish I still had crafts when I was a wee one. I don't think I will have the heart to throw out ANYTHING of Ben's for a while! I have a couple Christmas paper crafts that were Mike's.. they come out every year with great care :)

Thanks for sharing!! Just another way of showing us your WONDERFUL childhood!

Allyson said...

Cynthia you are so right, you probably will never throw anything away. We finally had to purge when we moved here. So my suggestion, keep 1 or 2 nice things from each season/event and like Cathy does, put them in a huge plastic bin that is Ben's all Ben's! And good luck in selecting those items. It nearly killed me to look through them for the last time and then give them to the girls (who didn't really want them) so I wonder now, what happened to them. sob xxxooo