Thursday, June 15, 2006

and it is only what time?!

Yesterday: Wednesday, I did have our van yet from the dealership. That really sucked as we had to keep the two gals home from preschool. They were sad to stay at home, but I tried to make it fun anyways. I made a yummy slow cooker Salsa Shredded Pork in wraps (like soft tacos) for dinner. It was a hit. I got on the treadmill for 1/2 hour and did lots of stretching. Cliff and his Dad went to pick up our Van finally. NO Charges on the bill thankfully!

After a crazy evening (normal LOL) I fed Caroline, and we packed her up...inlaws were listening for the kids as they were sleeping in bed. We went out to Wal*Mart to run more errands. Got what we needed, picked up a bottle of water, mailed a letter in the post box and then headed home. I think we got home around 9:30 pm. Watched some TV whilst feeding the baby. Cliff sent some emails. It was a busy day yesterday.

Wow, I thought yesterday was a day...I think this morning has taken the cake.

My morning started really at 12:00 am. I had finally showered and got into bed by 12:15 am. Night went well, although I had troubles winding down from my busy past two days. Finally I slept. Only to be awoken by the sound of Cliff's alarm at 4:45 am, and up gets Caroline (she went to bed at 10:30! that is good) and the sound of Catie crying out on and off. She settled back in for a few minutes.

Carly, got up at 5:15 am...I am in bed feeding Caroline. Every precious minute counts at this time in the morning. I finish feeding her, up gets Claire, who drags Catie out of the crib. And then up gets Cameron. They are all out of bed at 5:45 am. There are fights immediately. I hear Cameron say get her out of there...that is Catie at the full water cooler. So I get up, and there is water on the floor. I ask the kids to clean it up.

I go to my bathroom to get ready. Thankfully I am showered etc. I hear screaming as they are fighting over spots on the couch. I come out and tell them to cool it and get dressed for the day. Cameron gets dressed right away (surprisingly) and the girls are getting ready. Well, I hear more crying (Catie) which I rush, and drop my make up powder on the floor. SMASH...no more powder left...it is in chunks on the floor. I head to the girls' And Claire has Catie undressed and has changed her diaper - there is a first time for everything. I quickly make the bed in there, and I notice Carly has pee pee soaked bed sheets and quilt. Strip the bed, only to find pee pee undies and pj's under the bed. Awesome. So, after a few words with Carly I get her to help me bring the pee pee stuff to the laundry machine. I am thankful that our machines were working at this point. We throw her stuff into the laundry. We come back up, and I put stuff away that was drying on the drying rack in the kitchen. I put away my crockpot aka slow cooker in the cupboard, and I notice I am bleeding. I must have caught my knuckle on the cupboard. Get a bandaid. Get it on my finger. Get vitamins and breakfast out for the 4 kids. Thankfully Caroline is still sleeping. Today, Cameron will be picked up by Lisa. That is good, that will allow me time to get ready for the morning. It is only 6:59 right now.

This morning I will have to vacuum up my powder from the bathroom floor, and do a quick vac around the house as I have my other friend Lisa (my other friend with 5 kids basically the same set up LOL 1 boy, and 4 girls) over for a morning playdate. There will be 10 girls in the house! Can you say ESTROGEN overload?! LOL. We are going to do beading for a craft, and bake some ready made cookies and eat them for a snack. I also need to do more laundry, as when I was down in the laundry room I have about 2 more full loads to wash and dry and put away. I also have to get Catie fully dressed. She is missing pants. Claire didn't get those one Catie.

No comments: