Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Crazy Dream

My Crazy Dream – The Ellen Degeneres Show

I was looking at the Ellen website, and there is a contest for My Crazy Dream. On the website it says no dream is too big or too small to give…I have thought long and hard today, on what my crazy dream would be. It has been driving me nuts, as I cannot come up with one idea that I like. Maybe you guys can give me some ideas from what I have here.

Here are my ideas so far:

What about college funds for all 5 kids?

Or please pay off of our debt so we can start saving for our kid's future...ours too!

I thought about having Canadian designer Sarah Richardson come to our home and design a romantic bedroom and bath for Cliff and I. And give Cliff the kitchen of his dreams. Complete with all of the fixing like dishes etc. With me assisting Sarah…like a member of Design Inc. That would be fun!

A new roof for our home, as the roof over our head is wearing out.

I thought of proving myself on national TV as a decorator in some sort of decorating challenge/contest and if I won, receiving a scholarship to an interior design school. And Paid childcare so I can take 4 years to do so!

What about helping us to build a brand new home, on property that I could use to not only live, but create a business for myself and still take care of my family!

I thought about my Mom, and her wanting to have a hug from an orangutan

Or being flown to Paris, to have a romantic fling with Cliff sans kids. So we could celebrate our love together!

I thought about the possibility of having Ellen send our whole family take a trip to Disneyland! And not having to wait in line ups for rides. Having a lunch with Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I thought about asking Ellen to give me a complete makeover – an Extreme Makeover to take care of all of my physical “problems” so that I could feel beautiful again, and wardrobe to go with it. From head to toe!

I thought about asking Ellen to get Sheila Kelley or Carmen Electra teach me in Pole Dancing so I could open up a dance studio. And then an makeover to change some things I do not like about my body! Especially a work out with their experts! Whip me into shape! Get me looking youthful again, not like this frumpy Mom to 5 I am today.

I thought about asking an Extreme Makeover – Home Edition as they do not come to BC.

I thought about asking Ellen for a trip to LA to have a complete makeover with her stylist so that I could have her good hair for a day, and get to meet Ellen. I think I would suit her hairstyle.

Or having Ellen give my Sister April a brand new baby nursery complete with everything required, and some bucks so that she can be a stay at home mom like me!

Are any of these a good idea? What do you think I could submit that might get picked? What would your Crazy Dream/s be?!

No comments: