Friday, June 09, 2006

Finally Friday - Revised

I cannot believe it is finally Friday. Yesterday was so tiring and busy for both Cliff and I.

My day on Thursday started with you guessed it! Laundry. Washed my white cube covers and slip covers in the kitchen. Hung them to dry. Did a warm load and folded and put away, and did a baby load folded and put away. Thankfully everything worked, and nothing leaked! Other household chores included: Getting beds made, kids dressed etc. Making breakfast, lunch, sweeping and wiping up messes, changing MANY DIAPERS. I also got Caroline's birth announcement lined up, and set up to be put in the paper today. So, look for that eh! And, started a shopping list. I know there was more, but I have forgotten!

In the afternoon we walked in the rain to pick up Cameron from school! Rain in June...yuck. We had to pull out the rain cover for the double stroller. Felt like November for goodness sakes.
I prepared dinner after school. And we had quite a good one. And it was on time right at 5 pm. I made a baked ham, homemade oven baked french fries in big wedges with olive oil, a bit of Mrs. Dash and parmesan cheese. And the veggies were steamed carrots and broccoli. For dessert we had Jello Jigglers with fruit cocktail added! The dinner was a hit!

Then I did some around the house stuff, like sweep, write thank you cards etc. And, after the dinner and clean up of the table and of the kids etc. We got them ready for bed. Brushed teeth etc. When the 4/5 kids were in bed. After I finished feeding Caroline, we headed out to first drop off a lasagne for Joan our neighbour who has been helping us so nice with a thank you card. Then I popped over to our mail box, then we headed to Wal*Mart to do a major shop where I ran into AndreaH, that was fun to see her there! And after 300 dollars spent there, we headed to Safeway. We also got gas in the van after all of that. So, by the time we got home it was 10:30 pm. Now we had all our bags and bags stuff to put away, and there was A LOT. We then made lunches and snacks for today, and then we watched a bit of TV. Caroline was still sleeping. I got ready for bed, and so did Cliff. Caroline woke up. I took her to bed to feed her as it was almost midnight again. Thankfully last night Caroline fed only once. I cannot even remember what time it was!

This morning Catie was the first one up at 6:30 am. I got her out of the crib, and then I got ready for the day. The other kids got up around 7 am. I got their breakfast on the table, and then Caroline wanted a feed. I fed her. I cleaned up the table, and then got the kids ready for school. Cameron was picked up today thankfully, and then I got the 4 girls ready and out the door. We were on time right at 9 am. They had pj day at school. They looked so cute. Well, Catie is in the pantry again, and Caroline needs to eat. I have one hour until I pack up these girls and get their two sister's from preschool. I also have another load to take out of the dryer. I will have to fold that.

This weekend to the fruit and veggie market for produce, I want to do Caroline's hand and foot prints in her baby book. Also go through all of the stuff in the garage that was packed up by the restoration company. I am going to make room for the treadmill to start walking on there! I also got my Carmen Electra Cardio Striptease DVD's back from my friend Louise, so I can start working my core! Hopefully I can find it! LOL.

On Tuesday Caroline will be 6 weeks already! Yippee. That means I can start working out again! Trying to get back to where I was back in the summer of 2005! I HOPE! I know other things will creep up, but that is pretty much our weekend. We also will do our regular cleaning and stuff like that tomorrow morning. I am glad we got the shopping out of the way so our weekend will HOPEFULLY be less busy. Sunday I plan on doing NOTHING except enjoying our family.

No comments: