Thursday, June 22, 2006

things change instantly

I just want to share a few seconds of my day. It was really frustrating!

I was feeding Caroline, and in the bathroom is Carly. I hear Carly and Catie in there. I hear loud noises in there. I call for Carly. She comes out of the bathroom wearing different pants. I pull Caroline off of me to find out what happened in the bathroom. I pass Caroline off to Claire as my hand now smells like poop because Carly did not wash her hands. I wash my hands well. Then I take Carly to go give yet another lesson bathroom habits and handwashing. Poop bits are on the floor, on the toilet seat and to boot. I get the cleaning supplies, and assist Carly in cleaning up her mess. I ask her where her panties are. They are on our bedroom floor. This girl gets around eh. I threw them away. Definatley not worth saving.

I take a look in the girls' bedroom. Poop on the stool. I ask Carly to clean that up too. I sprayed she wiped and threw out the paper towel. Cameron's room has been raided so Carly cleaned that up. I tidy up a few things too to help make it go faster. I go back to the living room. Catie is out on the patio with Carly. Carly is sitting IN THE BBQ. Man. I was frustrated. I pull her out, and say no more patio. I closed the slider to them. I come back in, and extra/double photos are on the floor. I pick those up. I finally put Caroline in the bouncy seat, out of trouble. She is sleeping. Cameron is now home, and now the dynamics change. He gets loud, and then the whole house gets loud. Snack time...Gotta go.

No comments: