Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's a Tuesday

Our van went in for servicing, and so I am without a van all day today. I feel housebound. Oh well. Today it is more rain, and we are walking to school in it. Thank goodness for a rain cover on the stroller!

Cliff is working all day, and then heading to a work seminar. He will be home way after dinner so that means I am on duty for over 12 hours today...I am hoping to get on the treadmill tonight! We'll see.

Caroline is officially 6 weeks old today. Hard to believe that. For the past 5 nights she has slept from about 11-5 or 6 in the morning. Awesome! She is a great baby. I feel bad for her in the evening, as she gets really bad gas...then after she gets it worked out. She is happy again. She sure has been looking around with her big eyes. I see a lot of Cameron in her! She has given a couple of really large smiles, but I look forward to when it is more often. I couldn't ask for a better baby, but I have said that with virtually all of them! I have been blessed!

Stuff to do! Later...

No comments: