Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kidswap Contest!

As you know
I love
(my second home.)
Kidswap is having a contest to win a $50 dollar gift card to Wal*Mart. If you sign up (TOTALLY FREE AND FUN) to Kidswap. We both get entered into the draw for the gift card!! Shelly is trying to get 1,000 members in her forum (Canadian or American Friends WELCOME HERE!!) by August 1st!
She tells us there are really big things planned for the forum, and she needs our help!

Please help me, help yourself and help a local Langley woman (Shelly) fulfill her small business dream!

www.kidswap.ca or http://www.kidswap.ca/login.php
to sign up!

IF you do sign up please sure to put your user name in the comment area and put my name down as a referral so I can post your new user name in the forum listing! Yippee!!!
I hope we win!

Thanks guys! I hope to see you all there!
I love the support I find there with all of my friends I have met there!
And if you find you love it as much as I do, put a link to her site on your site! Spread the word! Kidswap ROCKS!

Cathy

No comments: