Friday, June 23, 2006

Claire and Caroline


Here is a photo from last night. Caroline is wearing one of Claire's many old dresses. This is the first sister to wear this dress as Carly and Catie were born in the wrong season. It is amazing to me to see my eldest and youngest daughters together. It is hard to believe that Claire fit into this little dress 5 years ago...and now she has graduated from preschool and is heading to Kindergarten in September. You are growing up my darling Claire. How I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful Cathy! You must be so stinkin' proud. I would have to say that little Caroline sure looks like her daddy - (sorry if you have heard that like a million times!) You have an amazing family:)
Amber

cathy said...

I am indeed Amber! I am like a proud momma hen. Of course she looks like her Daddy lol. Because don't all kids look like their Daddy!

Thanks Amber!

Cathy