Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Like my hair?























I finally got my hair done. It is amazing how just a hairstyle can change how I feel. I feel more human again, but perhaps that is because I am getting a bit more sleep too.

Man, I missed my hair dresser Crystal. She is working again, and I got an appointment this evening. I am very happy with it. I got some layers put in. These photos were self done, and just a few minutes ago. Thus the tired face. lol. I should be in bed, but hey. I wanted to finally put a photo of myself up here. Today was the first time I have left Caroline as I am breastfeeding her. I went out for just over 2 hours. I fed her just before I left, and then my MIL fed her 4 oz of formula. I felt bad initially giving her a bit of formula, but really...I needed that time to myself. She took it with no problem. Now I know I can have a bit of me time if need be in the future. I missed her, and was glad to see her again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Cathy... too cute!! I am chopping mine ALL off on Tuesday - I will have to show you pics. I am going Natalie Portman short - (not shaved... but short!!) I love your blog... can't help but giggle at all the joys that parenthood brings!
Amber

cathy said...

Hi Amber!

Thanks so much. I needed a change! I am excited to see your hair! Have you done it yet?

I am glad you are enjoying my blog!

Cathy