Thursday, June 15, 2006

June 15th, 2003

Remembering our Angel Baby
Today is the 3rd anniversary of our loss of our 4th baby.
We lost an early pregnancy at about 7 weeks on June 15th, 2003.
The loss happened after Carly, and before Catie.
I still think about you, and who you might have been today. I thank you for giving us the courage to try again. I am thankful for all 6 of my beautiful blessings.
I miss you today, and I will miss you for always.
I took a photo of the angel in my garden that I bought in honour of you.
Always loving you.
Mommy

4 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Just letting you know that I am thinking of you (as always!) If you ever need to talk or rant or cry or all of the above, just give me a shout :D

*hugs*

cm

cathy said...

Thank you Cynthia...

Anonymous said...

Cathy I didnt realize it was this date. Big hugs girlfriend XXX I;m thinking of you and your beautiful family.

cathy said...

Thank you Carol...you always remember...thank you.