Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Update

We have had a busy weekend, especially yesterday. I felt like we driving all over the place trying to get everything done. We still don't have a laundry machine. So, thankfully my Mom will take home my laundry and do it for me. The part that the repairman brought in from Calgary was BROKEN. So, he had to order another one in. HOPEFULLY TUESDAY. I don't want to go back to the laundromat AGAIN.

Friday, well I cannot even remember Friday, except during the day the restoration company was here. Travis was here. He was checking up on the work that has been done over the past week. Apparently the chipper guys that were taking up the laundry room subfloor did not chip enough away. So, the chippers will be back on Monday to make some more banging noises. I would think they will be at it all day. Travis also wanted me to peek my head into the crawlspace, he thinks there may be other leaks in the foundation of the house. NOT GOOD. He will check that on Monday I guess. Oh yes, by Friday night I had enough of being in the house so I said to Cliff lets get out for a few minutes to get an Ice Cap from Timmys. So we did that, and Caroline cried in the van. We came home and I fed her! She likes the Ice Caps too.

Saturday, we had lots to do. We did photos of the 5 kids at home finally. Cliff made french toast, and then we went for more Ice Caps...I am in love with the French Vanilla one. Cameron went to my parents to sleep over and spend some one on one time. We had a bank appointment, Cliff had a dental appointment. We did market shop for fruits and veggies. We went to Safeway for groceries. We did some more banking stuff in two places. Then, we came home. The girls played in the backyard. Then the girls had pizza for dinner. Baths and bedtime at 7 for the girls. Caroline stayed up with us. Cliff and I watched the movie Rumour Has It. It was pretty good. I fell asleep on the couch, as I was too bagged to go to bed. I told Cliff to leave me there. Then Caroline woke up at 2:15 am for a feed. Then another feed at 5:15 am. That brings us to today. I have no clothes to wear. I feel gross. I need clean laundry! Cameron will be home this afternoon. He is going to see Over the Hedge at the theatre! It is all the rage in his classroom right now!

Tonight will be tacos for dinner, and our night routine, and prepare for our busy week ahead. Nothing too exciting really. I am sad that it is raining. I am tired of the rain. Bring on the good weather!

Cathy

No comments: